(1) Where will the pump chillax? Answer: in it's normal spot, if you know where that is, great...if you don't...umm its a little awkward....imagine a lady at a bar without a purse...gottit?
(2) Who is going to carry all the D-crap? Answer: several people. I think I'm going to make a bag of sorts to carry the necessities: test kit, insulin pen, extra sites, glucose tabs, glucagon(?!?!?!?!).
And then there are "those" questions...
(3) What if the garter gets wrapped up in insulin pump tubing and Chris unknowingly yanks off my site?
(a) Sub Question: What if he gets so caught up in the moment that he doesn't realize said pump site has been ripped off and shoots the garter into the group of boys and the pump site sticks to one of their heads?! Ewww....
(4) How embarrassing would it be to have to munch on some glucose tabs during the ceremony and then kiss Chris with the chalky-post-glucose-tab-with-no-water mouth? Gross...
(5) What kind of temp basal will I need to rock while we are dancing?
(6) What happens if I get an episode of itchy site?
(7) Will someone look at me strange if I have to shoot up with the pen while in my wedding dress?
I know, you are probably thinking I am overreacting with all the what-ifs, but I would almost bet money that something even crazier is going to happen, something I can't even imagine right now. And when it does, I hope I am prepared, or that my "people" are prepared. Any Type 1's out there have wisdom to share about wedding what-ifs?